14th of January 2008: AGM at O'Neils
at 7pm the XP Club meets up to discuss its future plans, issues and anything related.
We will meet at the O'Neils Pub (next door to Victoria Hotel Pub) and in a nice and friendly atmosphere will be cover the following agenda (thanks Dave):
- approve constitution
- Committee members (do we need roles and responsibilities, eg
treasurer/ chairman/ secretary, or is this too heavyweight, and we are
happy to just have 3, 4, 5, 6 committee members)
- Agree who is on the committee
- Bank account
- Website and hosting. I would suggest we point
extremeprogrammingclub.com to point to www.agilist.net and rebrand
there. extremeprogrammingclub.com is still a nice domain to have though.
We also need to get the domain names signed across to the club. We also
need to discuss improving the website. (I can feel an action coming to
me, to finish what I start...)
- Future speakers - how we get them. (I am currently speaking to BJSS,
and hopefully they will offer to do something for us, and we can chase
- Conference, is having a one day conference (annual?) something we
would like to do, or is it too much work
- Open source project?
Drinks and snacks thanks to our sponsors will be provided
see you there...